Round Brush Lessons DVD & Booklet
This course will teach you the foundation of Folk Art painting using the Round Brush.
Purchase the full course (Five Lessons) or choose your favourite individual lessons.
Each Lesson includes
- DVD Tutorial
- Full Colour Instruction Book
- Daisies Details will teach you how to paint the comma stroke.
- Bluebirds will teach you how to paint the comma stroke, learn to tip the brush.
- Delicate Lace will teach you how to use the liner brush, this project is fantastic for beginner paints as it incorporates lots of practice, but ensures a great end result.
- Angel Art will incorporate dots and comma strokes to create this angelic design
You will need the following Art Supplies to complete this lesson which you can find here:
- No 3 Round Brush
- Liner Brush
- Basecoating Brush
- Dotting Tool
- Transfer Paper
We have used the following DecoArt Americana Colours & Mediums, but feel free to replace with similar colours of your choice:
- Warm White
- Light Hauser Green
- Tomato Red (this has now been discontinued by DecoArt - Country Red is a good substitute)
- Yellow Ochre
- Lamp Black
- Baby Blue
Art supplies used in this course are available to purchase individually here
Once you've learnt these skills you'll be able to use them to paint anything from a gift tag to upcycling a piece of furniture.