Round Brush Lesson Packs
The lessons in this collection will teach you the basics of Folk Art painting using the Round Brush.
Each Lesson includes
- DVD Tutorial
- Full Colour Instruction Book
- Daisies Details will teach you how to paint the comma stroke.
- Bluebirds will teach you how to paint the comma stroke, learn to tip the brush.
- Delicate Lace will teach you how to use the liner brush, this project is fantastic for beginner paints as it incorporates lots of practice, but ensures a great end result.
- Angel Art will incorporate dots and comma strokes to create this angelic design
You will need the following Art Supplies to complete this lesson which you can find here:
- No 3 Round Brush
- Liner Brush
- Basecoating Brush
- Dotting Tool
- Transfer Paper
We have used the following DecoArt Americana Colours & Mediums, but feel free to replace with similar colours of your choice:
- Warm White
- Light Hauser Green
- Tomato Red (this has now been discontinued by DecoArt - Country Red is a good substitute)
- Yellow Ochre
- Lamp Black
- Baby Blue
Art supplies used in this course are available to purchase individually here
Once you've learnt these skills you'll be able to use them to paint anything from a gift tag to upcycling a piece of furniture.